Meet the License Library
- What can I expect in a personal introduction to the License Library?
- I am interested in a personal presentation of the License Library. Do you offer something like this?
- How does the test phase work?
- When will my test account be activated and when will I receive my access data?
- Is there a possibility to test the License Library free of charge?
- Can I pass on my license to another user?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- How can I renew my subscription?
- Where can I see the status and duration of my subscription?
- Do you offer special discounts for educational institutions and government agencies?
- How much does the account cost for one user and do you offer discounts for multiple users?
- How is the access to the License Library licensed?
- Is the License Library a subscription license or a perpetual license?
- How long does it take for tickets to be processed and for me to receive a result?
- How can I use tickets and where can I see how many tickets I have available?
- Are the ticket services covered by my subscription or do I have to buy them separately?
- Which ticket services can I use in the License Library?
Your tickets will be processed very quickly. The time it takes to process tickets depends on the type of ticket and the information available. On average, a license support ticket takes 3.5 working days, a use case and SKU attachment ticket takes four working days on average.