Under which conditions can the Microsoft Home Use Program be used and for which products does it apply?
Home Use Program Licenses can be acquired by a company for specific desktop applications when
- such applications are licensed in the Company and
- are equipped with active software assurance
An employee can then use the corresponding applications, in the version used in the company, on one device at home. The Home Use Licenses expire with:
- termination of the employment relationship of the employee
- termination of Software Assurance
- expiration of Software Assurance
You can find out which applications are available within the Home Use Program in the following overview.
Source: Microsoft Product Terms October 2016 (Page 79, 80)